Vocabulary
- take ownership捨我其誰;負一切責任
- make excuse編造藉口
- shortfall缺點
- potential潛力
- settle for委屈遷就
- pursue追求
- achieve達成
- gain knowledge獲取知識
- inspiring激勵人心的
- the odds are not in your favor機會不再你這邊
Take ownership of everything in your life, the good and the bad.
對人生中的每件事,無論是好是壞,都要有捨我其誰的態度。
Don’t make excuses and don’t blame any other person or any other thing.
不要尋找藉口,不要責怪任何人或任何事。
Just take ownership of your mistakes, shortfalls, and problems
對自己的錯、自己的缺點,自己的問題,都要有捨我其誰的態度。
And take ownership of the solutions that will get those problems solved
對尋找解決這些問題方法,都要有捨我其誰的態度。
Take ownership of your job, of your team, of your future and of your life.
對於自己的工作、團隊、未來、人生,都要有捨我其誰的態度。
Your potential is endless. You are your only limit.
你的潛力無窮,是你在為自己設限。
Stop settling for just money
不要為了金錢委屈求全。
Start making sure that you are pursuing your dream
開始確認你是在追求夢想。
Stop entertaining people
不要娛樂他人
Start forming and leading your team
開始形成團隊、帶領團隊。
Stop blaming people for not helping you
不要責怪他人沒有幫你
Start believing that you can achieve something
開始相信你能成就某事
Stop waiting for the perfect opportunity
不要等待最佳機會
Start making a good plan and gaining knowledge for your dream
開始做好計畫,並且為築夢充實知識。
Stop avoiding responsibility
不要逃避責任
Start writing the inspiring story of your life
開始寫自己的奮鬥史
Stop worrying about failure
不要擔心失敗
Start pushing ahead with your dream every day
開始每天往夢想推進
You can do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
妳辦得到的!即使妳不被看好。
You have had the DNA of success at birth.
妳在出生就擁有成功DNA。
Start using your DNA of success right now!
現在開始運用妳的成功DNA吧!
