BN彙整出在國外旅遊時最有可能用到的英文句子,在非英語系國家也適用。

但與人溝通時經常有不預期情況發生,臨時學一兩句是不得以,最好平時規律修練。BN全文說寫訓練幫你具備應付各種狀況的能力。瞭解訓練課程?請聯絡我們由專人跟您聯絡。

  1. Where is the (tourist) information center, please? 請問遊客中心在哪裡?
  2. Where is the restroom? 請問化妝室在哪裡?
  3. Is there any convenience store around? 請問附近有便利超商嗎?
  4. Where could I take a sightseeing bus? 請問在哪裡可以搭城市觀光巴士?
  5. Where could I take the bus to…? 請問前往…的公車在哪裡搭?
  6. Is this train for/bus for…? 請問這班火車是前往…?
  7. How do I transfer from (subway) to (bus)? 請問我要如何轉車?
  8. Could I get a subway map? 請問這裡可以拿捷運圖?
  9. City tour map? 請問這可以拿城市觀光地圖嗎?
  10. I need 4 round-trip tickets to… for two adults and two children.
    我要買四張來回車票,兩個大人兩個小孩。
  11. Is the Wi-fi free? Can I have the password?
    請問這裡有免費供應網路嗎? 請問密碼是什麼?
  12. I’d like to have a non-smoking seat, please. 我需要非吸煙區。
  13. How much is it? 請問這多少錢?
  14. Could you give me a discount? 請問有提供折扣嗎?
  15. I’d like this. (I’d like one of these.) 我想要買這個。
  16. Can I try this on? Where can I try it on? 我可以試穿嗎?我在哪裡可以試穿?
  17. Do you speak English? 你會說英文嗎?
  18. My English is not good. I hope I make myself clear enough.
    我的英文不夠好,希望我說得夠清楚。
  19. Could you speak more slowly? 能不能請你講話慢一點?
  20. Where can I find someone for help? 請問哪裡有人可以幫我?
  21. Where can I find a pharmacy? 請問哪裡有藥房?
  22. I am allergic to… 我對… (藥物或食物) 過敏。
  23. Where can I find a drugstore? 請問哪裡有藥妝店?
  24. Where can I find a local food restaurant? 請問在哪裡有本地餐廳?
  25. Do you have any recommendations? 請問你推薦什麼?
  26. Do you have any vegetarian dishes? 請問這裡有素食嗎?
  27. Do you have beef-free dishes? 請問這裡有不含牛肉的餐嗎?
  28. I have a reservation. It is under (name). 我有訂位,訂位人名字是…
  29. Could we have the menu, please? 請你拿菜單給我好嗎?
  30. May I have some water (tissue), please? 我需要一些水(紙巾),謝謝。
  31. Excuse me! I think this isn’t what I ordered. 抱歉,我想這不是我點的餐。
  32. Could I have the check (bill)? 我要買單,請給我帳單好嗎?
  33. Do you take credit cards? 可以使用信用卡嗎?
  34. Could you call me a taxi? 可以幫我叫計程車嗎?
  35. Could you take a picture of us, please? 請問可以幫我們拍照嗎?
  36. Is there any advance deposit for my reservation?
    預留(飯店或餐廳等)需要預付訂金嗎?
  37. May I get a refund if I find that I don’t need it?
    如果我發現自己不需要這商品,可以退款嗎?
  38. Where is the reception counter? 服務櫃檯在哪裡?
  39. Can you please ask housekeeping to bring us two more bath towels?
    請房務部多給我兩條浴巾。
  40. Can you send a room attendant to room 1510 right away, please?
    請你們立即派遣一位清潔人員到1510號房?

發表留言

這個網站採用 Akismet 服務減少垃圾留言。進一步了解 Akismet 如何處理網站訪客的留言資料